They can get started with BlackBerryFree of charge for a 60-day period.
- Complete Defence against some of the more advances attacks we are seeing
- Free 6 months – Enhances protection for quarantined employees’ private devices
- Free 6 months – MDR services to enhance and cover up for any gaps within the customer’s security team
This offer is valid for the next 3 months and we have put this in place to help any small & big businesses cope with suddenly having an entire workforce working remotely and having to keep them safe and aware of the cyber risks out there.
When they follow the link they can create an account for free and get access to 3 free modules and assistance and protection for 3 months from their sign update.
For the duration of this COVID-19 global health concern, Sophos has decided to open up the Sophos Home Commercial Edition program to ALL Sophos customers, regardless of size and regardless which Sophos product the customer uses.
Lookout is offering mobile threat and phishing protection for employees that are working outside their normal workplace. With specific Global Enrolment Codes, your workforce will receive Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security with Phishing Protection at no cost for 90 days from the date of enrolment.
- Simple seamless enrolment Lookout that can be deployed to users quickly without an administrator.
- If an organization wish to extend protections after 90 days, users can be easily migrated without the need to re-install our app.
Whether you currently support a remote workforce or you find yourself preparing to support one, we’re here to help ensure your organization gets up and running quickly, and is able to work securely from anywhere without interruptions.
To that end, we are offering you an assessment of our world-leading endpoint security portfolio by one of our security experts, including:
- Remote Access VPN – Simply and safely connects your employees to their corporate email, calendar, contacts, plus other confidential data and corporate applications without risk, via both Layer-3 and SSL VPN
- Mobile Security – Protects personal and corporate mobile devices from viruses and other types of malware with enterprise grade technology.
- Endpoint Security – Protects laptops and PCs against the toughest viruses, spyware, ransomware and hackers, using the most comprehensive multi-layered security suite in the industry.
To sign up, contact us and we’ll be in touch to help get you set up quickly.
We are delighted to let you know that our partner Silobreaker is offering a 1 month free trial of their intelligence platform to help you make sense of the fast-moving developments surrounding COVID-19. Your access will come with ready-made dashboards highlighting how and where the outbreak is spreading, actions taken by governments and how cybercriminals are using the outbreak as part of their campaigns, amongst many other topics.
They will also be offering daily training to help you become experts in using the platform.
To claim your 1 month free trial, enter your deals here: https://hubs.ly/H0pRSF80 or get in touch with us if you have any questions.
Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication for free
Nothing is more important than the health, safety and success of the Okta community. We know that organizations are grappling with how to respond to COVID-19, and need to stay secure and productive during this critical time. Whether you are an organization trying to configure your MFA policies for remote workers or quickly onboarding new collaboration apps, we are here to help.
Any organisation that would find value in leveraging the Okta Identity Cloud for remote work during an emergency situation should be able to do so at no cost. That’s why we are offering Okta Single Sign-On (SSO) and Okta Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for free for 5 apps for all your users.
Call us on 01367 701 500 to see how we can support you.
Consultancy for the planning and implementation of sustainable security strategies that meet expectation, embrace innovation and build foundations for secure digital business. Why Core to Cloud? We deliver solutions that help organisations to discover, defend and respond to the latest security threats on the horizon and to also ensure compliance.