There’s no denying that cloud-managed network services have seen rapid growth in the past year alone. As we move into a future of remote and flexible working, cloud and wireless technology are absolutely essential for the long-term survival of organisations.
Moving from traditional IT to the cloud is no mean feat. However, what was once an expensive and painful exercise is now an effortless endeavour, thanks to Extreme Networks.
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks is a secure cloud management platform. It delivers flexible and secure cloud-driven networking solutions to advance its customers’ digital transformation. Offering a totally streamlined and seamless process, it simplifies onboarding, configuration, monitoring, managing, troubleshooting, alerting and reporting for network infrastructure devices.
Which industries do Extreme Networks support?
- Primary and secondary education
- Service providers
- Federal government
- Higher education
- State and local government
- Sports and public venues
Case Study: Samaritan Medical Centre
Due to growing network complexity and connectivity requirements, driven by an influx of IoT and connected devices, Samaritan urgently needed to upgrade its infrastructure to support a modern healthcare facility.
Most recently, the COVID-19 pandemic created a significant increase in demand for telehealth services and separate provisions for positive patients. This included splitting its ICU into two distinct units and adding overflow capacity in rooms that hadn’t been used for patients in years.
Thanks to Extreme Networks support, Samaritan was able to achieve the following:
- Increased operational efficiency, including reduced time and complexity when deploying new devices.
- Improved patient experience. The centre can fast-transfer large imaging files between facilities to support telehealth growth. What’s more, consistent, reliable wireless connectivity at remote locations makes life easier for patients and colleagues alike.
- Driving topline revenue. The unlimited data horizon accelerates more informed decision-making and troubleshooting.
- Pricing flexibility – 4.5 stars/5
- Ability to understand needs – 4.7 stars/5
- Ease of deployment – 4.5 stars/5
- Quality of technical support – 4.6 stars/5
To learn more about how your organisation could benefit from Extreme Networks, join us at our “Manage your switches effortlessly” webinar.
Date: 3rd August
Time: 3pm – 4pm
See you there!