CyCognito is an external attack surface management platform. Simply put, it ensures you’re always one step ahead of potential attackers by adopting an attackers’ perspective. It discovers previously unknown or undetected assets, prioritises risks and speeds up remediation, by revealing your entire internet-exposed attack surface.
How much of your IT infrastructure is vulnerable to an attack? Too often, we don’t know what we don’t know. You have to understand your IT ecosystem, right down to the last connected device, which is easier said than done if you have poor visibility.
CyCognito exposes these critical blindspots so you’re equipped with a complete view of your attack surface. It identifies every internet-connected asset in your organisation and offers continuous visibility and scanning to expose weaknesses and unplanned changes to your assets.
CyCognito has 5 key capabilities
- Monitoring – It continuously scans a variety of external environments (such as cloud services and external-facing on-premises infrastructure) and distributed ecosystems (such as IoT infrastructures).
- Asset discovery – It discovers and maps unknown external-facing assets and systems to the organisation.
- Analysis – It evaluates and analyses asset attributes to determine if an asset is risky, vulnerable or behaving unusually.
- Prioritisation – It prioritises risks and vulnerabilities to provide targeted alerts.
- Remediation – It provides action plans on the mitigation of prioritised threats as well as remediation.